The Fuse 4W Solar Charger is a lightweight way to add solar and battery power to any bag. It connects in seconds to bags, tents, bicycles and pretty much anyplace else you might need solar power.
- smartphone charges from Voltaic battery
- hours in the sun to charge smartphone
- hours of smartphone usage from 1 hour in the sun
4.5hours in the sun to charge DSLR battery
- tablet charges from Voltaic battery
- hours in the sun to charge tablet
- hours of tablet usage from 1 hour in the sun
Fuse 4W +
- V15 Laptop Battery
- MicroUSB Adapter – connects to Android phones (iPhones use standard USB cable)
- USB Output Cable – connects to phone adapters
- USB Charging Cable – charges V39 battery from any USB port
Universal attachment system with four male/female clip sets. Fabric made from recycled PET (soda bottles) is waterproof, lightweight and UV resistant Convenient storage for cables, adapters, phones and 7" tablets
|Size and Weight||
11.5" high x 7" wide x 0.5" deep (29 cm high x 18 cm wide x 4 cm deep) 1.3 lbs (600 g) including battery and solar panels 53 cubic inches (0.8 liters)
4.4 Watts at 6 or 12 Volts (selectable based on charging applications) Waterproof and UV resistant panels with urethane coating – See more at: http://www.voltaicsystems.com/fuse4w#sthash.XtUZRt2s.dpuf
|V15 USB Battery||
Capacity: 4,000mAh, 15 Watt Hours Output: 5V/1A USB Input: 5-6V, 1A Battery Type: Li-Polymer Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
Power Button Charge Indicator USB Output to Charge Devices USB Input to Charge Battery
Charges all USB Devices including all Apple, Android and Blackberry smartphones.
Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including Apple iPads and Samsung Tablets. Will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts.
Charges both DSLRs and cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs, optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery (see below) is required. Read our tutorial on solar camera charging.