- smartphone charges from Voltaic battery
- hours in the sun to charge smartphone
- hours of smartphone usage from 1 hour in the sun
- tablet charges from Voltaic battery
- hours in the sun to charge tablet
- hours of tablet usage from 1 hour in the sun
Converter Solar Backpack +
- V15 USB Battery
- MicroUSB Adapter – connects to Android phones (iPhones use standard USB cable)
- USB Output Cable – connects to phone adapters
- USB Charging Cable – charges V39 battery from any USB port
Fully padded, dedicated laptop sleeve fits 15" laptops Main storage compartment plus 2 interior pockets, laptop sleeve and front pocket for charging small electronics High density padding in the shoulder straps and back Fabric made from recycled PET (soda bottles) is waterproof, lightweight and UV resistant Convenient storage for cables, adapters, tablets and small laptops
|Size and Weight||
18" high x 12" wide x 6" deep (46cm high x 31cm wide x 15cm deep) 2.4 lbs (1,090 grams) including battery and solar panels 970 cubic inches (16 liters), enough room for a laptop and gear for a day trip
3.69 Watts at 6 Volts Waterproof and UV resistant panel with urethane coating
|V15 Loptop Battery||
Capacity: 4,000mAh, 15 Watt Hours Output: 5V/1A USB Input: 5-6V, 1A Battery Type: Li-Polymer Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
Power Button Charge Indicator USB Output to Charge Devices USB Input to Charge Battery
Charges all USB Devices including all Apple, Android and Blackberry smartphones.
Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including Apple iPads and Samsung Tablets. Will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts.
Compatible with cameras that charge from USB like GoPros. Not compatible with DSLRs.