Foundation of Reinhold Trüb precision engineering workshops in Dübendorf. Specialising in electronic equipment.
Construction of company premises in Zürich-Wipkingen ; Zürich becomes the new head office.
The company enjoys steady growth and expansion. Products are in use around the world.
Head office moved from Zürich to Hombrechtikon. Company taken over by Zellweger Uster AG. Main activities are in the manufacture, development and sale of telephones (Tritel phones for the PTT, Telepac, mobile telephony).
Autophon becomes Swisscom’s main supplier for terminals and PBXs.
Merger of Hasler / Autophon / Gfeller to create Ascom (Swiss Telecommunications Association).
Launch of the first cordless telephone in Europe.
Ascom acquires HPF, well-known French telephone manufacturer since 1957. Ascom becomes Ascom HPF AG.
More than 20 million telephones sold.
The first DECT-standard telephones appear on the market.
Foundation of the Terminals Division of Ascom – the future swissvoice.
Ascom HPF AG gains expertise in IP technology and positions itself on the market in the business IP telephony segment.
Swiss Capital Group acquires Ascom’s Terminals Division.
The company is renamed swissvoice AG.
The new company consists of the Development and Marketing departments of Ascom’s Telecommunications Division, and the Development and Sales departments for analog fixed-line telephones and IP terminals.
Mr Jean-Claude Lebrun, who is co-financing the takeover of Swissvoice and will become its CEO, injects a new dynamism into the company.
Swissvoice launches its fulleco® radiation reduction technology on the market.
Foundation of swissvoice Hong Kong.
Swisscom names swissvoice Supplier of the Year in the sustainability category, for the development of telephones that consume less electricity and emit less radiation.
Foundation of swissvoice Innovation in France and swissvoice India.